How We Can Help...
While All Moving Matters began working primarily with seniors and their families, our services are available to anyone who needs our expertise and holistic approach to the moving process.
We have successfully assisted a variety of clients - empty nesters, people combining households, busy families and professionals, people with disabilities and people who've lost a loved one.
We work with people who are not yet ready to move, but realize that they need to start paring down and organizing
their home. We help you to declutter and decide what items are no longer needed.
We also clear houses and help you sell your belongings through a variety of options that would work best for you.
Let our team of experienced professionals, along with our trusted network of resources, help you and your family.
Here's What We Can Do for You...
Organizing • Decluttering • Staging • Move Planning
Downsizing • Packing • Unpacking • Resettling
For a free copy of our moving checklist and an in home consultation.
- Establish a moving timetable and plan
- Provide guidance in selecting the right mover
- Develop individualized floor and space plans
- Work through the decluttering and downsizing process
- Assist in getting your home ready for sale
- Stage to showcase your home's best assets and attract potential buyers
- Help with sorting, decision making and downsizing
- Make arrangements for items not being moved - donate, sell, shred, ship, cleanout
- Conduct photo and computerized inventories
- Provide packing services and supplies
- Coordinate moving day activities
- Unpack, organize and resettle in the new home
- Hang pictures, hook-up computers, telephones and more
Want to Reorganize the Space You're In?
- Assess how to best utilize your space
- Create a personalized plan of action
- Organize and declutter to better utilize the space you have
- Donate, sell or cleanout unneeded items
- Transform your space into a home that works for you
Helping Your Parents Through a Transition?
- Work through the downsizing and moving process or develop an appropriate age in place plan to ensure a successful transition
- Conduct a safety audit, provide recommendations, and assist in implementation
- Rearrange the household to make it work for their needs
- Put you in contact with local services for help with household chores; making, keeping and getting to appointments; in-home care; home maintenance and more
2011 © Copyright All Moving Matters
Philadelphia-based Senior Move Manager
Specialized services available for:
See What Our Satisfied Clients Have to Say...
"Moving is always filled with an overwhelming number of things to do and many unexpected challenges, but it doesn’t take long when working with Charlotte to know that she has everything under control. All Moving Matters’ complete and professional operation provided many resources to handle all of the issues associated with our move. Charlotte takes the heavy lifting out of moving – you can’t go wrong when you choose All Moving Matters."
- Rob B.